Business Model Generation
Why Business Model Innovation?
Helps you create value for your business. Systematically understand, design and differentiate your business model.
- Get a better understanding of your business
- Draw a completely visual overview of your business model
- Test your business model based on market size, pricing, and cost assumptions
- Collaboratively map out your business model by projecting on the BMG Canvas
- Make mistakes here, save money in the real world
- Create a solid basis for your business plan
- Explain your business model to your team, decision makers or potential investors
How to use it?
Sketch your business model using the practical methodology from the best-selling book, Business Model Generation. All you need is the Business Model Canvas and Stattys Notes to write and map your items on the Canvas. Stattys Notes are ideal as you can easily slide them in and out of the 9 building blocks as you develop and test your business models. For each new business model we strongly recommend to use a separate BMG Canvas as trying to design several models on the same Canvas easily gets confusing.
What is it?
A simple visual method and tool for visionaries, game changers and challengers to create and test your existing and future business models. Currently we offer you two sizes of BMG Canvas as a paper version and a complete BMG Toolkit.
The Book Business Model Generation
The global best-selling phenomenon, available in over 30 languages.
Need support to make it happen:
You are looking for Strategyzer Stickers and want to use them for your training? Click here.
We have most of the stickers and other Strategyzer materials also in Japanese.
|Canvas & Maintools||Testing Tools||Business Model Supporting Tools|
|Value Proposition Supporting Tools||Other Tools||Stickers|