Value Proposition Canvas A0 (46.8" x 33.1") without trigger questions, synthetic paper 210 g, (EN)
Value Proposition Canvas
Develop and test the value proposition of your products or services with this canvas from Alex Osterwalder. Alex recommends the use of this canvas together with “Lean Startup / Minimum Viable Product (MVP) from Eric Ries, and the principals of customer development from Steve Blank.
This is Alex’s step-by-step process:
1. Write your ideas on Stattys Notes S, and place the notes on your value proposition canvas.
2. Test your assumptions about the customer, meaning, "get out of the building" (as per Steve Blank).
3. Customize your assumptions from newly gathered insights.
4. Change values and benefit propositions according to your new findings.
5. Build your MVP (Minimum Viable Product), and customize it according to your value propositions.
Currently we offer you many sizes of Value Proposition Canvas as a high quality paper or PVC version and as complete BMG Toolkit. The canvas is reusable, when you write your ideas on our Stattys Notes.
This Canvas has a size of A0 (118.9 x 84.1 cm) and is printed on synthetic paper 210 g.
Blog Post from Alex Osterwalder on Value Proposition Canvas
Lean Startup from Eric Ries
Blog from Steve Blank
|Size||118,9 x 84,1 cm|
|Material||Synthetic paper 210 g/m²|
|Weight in kg||0.21|
|Delivery||We do our best to send within 0-2 days with DHL or Deutsche Post|
|VAT Number in EU||While completing your online order, please make sure you fill in your VAT number, if you have one and the delivery is to an EU-country outside Germany. Otherwise we have to incl. 19 % VAT on your invoice|
|Online offering||Our online offering is targeted for companies, registered business, freelancers and associations as well as authorities, schools and universities. German VAT added to all deliveries in Germany and EU deliveries without valid VAT number.|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|