MagWrite Gloss - magnetic receptive whiteboard wall 1.2 x 6 m
This is the most popular dry erase wallcovering in offices. Used in areas where people want to express ideas, this gloss white wallcovering allows dry erase pens to be used alongside magnets.
How do I use them?
MagPrint is easy to install. Prepare the wall with a PVA sealer and apply MagFix Adhesive directly to the wall. The wallcovering is applied dry, flush out air bubbles and trim with a sharp blade. It is safe to use and easy to cut.
What are they?
From the inventors of magnetic wallpaper, MagPrint* is a patented magnetic wallcovering with a printable surface for low or high* power magnets. This lightweight wallcovering is easy to hang with many new features:
- Soft sheen white vinyl finish for non reflective reproduction
- Ink systems include solvent, UV and latex
- Non woven backer for dimensional stability and fast paste the wall application
- Magnet receptivity rating 2/5
- *Magnet rating 4/5 (MagLiner base)
We recommend to test the MagPrint Magnetic Wall before. Therefore just use our samples listed below.
- For MagWrite white matt sample use our article 381-MAGWRA5M
- For MagWrite white gloss sample use our article 381-MAGWRA5G
- For MagLiner black sample use our article 381-MAGLIA5
|Size||1,2 x 6 m|
|Ideal for||Brainstorming, design thinking, kanban, project management, scrum, storyboards, visual planning, visual thinking|
|Environmental aspects||Recyclable PET|
|Weight in kg||6.7|
|Delivery||We do our best to send within 0-2 days with DHL or Deutsche Post|
|VAT Number in EU||While completing your online order, please make sure you fill in your VAT number, if you have one and the delivery is to an EU-country outside Germany. Otherwise we have to incl. 19 % VAT on your invoice|
|Online offering||Our online offering is targeted for companies, registered business, freelancers and associations as well as authorities, schools and universities. German VAT added to all deliveries in Germany and EU deliveries without valid VAT number.|